Thursday, October 22, 2015

Little things.

I am not a person who celebrates birthday like throwing a party just because it is my birthday. Just a few hellos and wishes would be enough, coz that shows you care. :) #littlethings

The same thing for my 23rd birthday. I am not expecting my friends to prank or surprise me with something unusual or whatnot. I accepted some wishes from my dearest friends and all. However, there is a few things that makes me feel touched and appreciated this time. Cz i never expected that.

For example, my friends whom I thought have forgotten about me, actually takes their time to not only wished me a happy birthday... But they had edited pictures of me with some quotes that made me feel so delighted. :')

MashaAllah.. How the little things can make someone happy.

InsyaAllah, I learnt a precious experience today. How to make other people happy -- make them feel appreciated and loved. :)

"Kindness is never wasted." Remember?

:)

Alhamdulillah. Uhibbukum fillah. ��

No comments:

Post a Comment