Sunday, October 11, 2015

Do good and good will come to you.

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem.

"Kindness is never wasted."

I always loved the quote.
It is one of my life principles to do good and be kind, and let it go. Means to forget a deed after it is done. Alhamdulillah, the effects or rewards could be felt everytime I am reminded to it.

For instance, when I decided to help someone in need and reset my niyyah that I am only hoping for reward from Allah and not from the person, automatically I will feel calm and at peace.

And that is when miracles happen!

I will feel that Allah's help come in the most unexpected way.

For example, if I get myself into a trouble that I think I cannot survive, the easiness and calmness will come. Then I can ace the problem. That is Allah's help for me.

----------------------------------

I just want to share something that happened to me this semester.

At first, my friend told me that someone is looking for a babysitter. I get so excited that I immediately said yes without thinking much of further problems I might get.

After that, I felt so scared because I just realized that the baby is only 20days old! And me, who is never experienced of taking care of a very young baby, dare to babysit a baby.

Oh my God, what have I make myself into....

Several days after, the mom whatsapped me.
So she is actually my friend too. Someone I knew. Haha.
Alhamdulillah for that coz I know if it was someone I never know, I will be ....awkward...(like I always did).

The deal was made.

I am going to be take care of the baby for four days a week, and the best part would be I must go to her mahallah every single morning. Before 8am to be exact and alhamdulillah that I have no transport, so I will waaaaaaaaalllllkkkkkkkkk to her mahallah. Hahahaha.

I havent mentioned that it is a 25minutes walking right? ;')

Imagine myself walking 25 minutes every morning, and have to get up early and the most important part -- to take a bathe earlier? Hah. (that is my weakness, I dont like to take a bath so early in the morning. huargh.)

After two days of hardwork (:p), the next day someone offered me to send me to Halimah with car. The good news is I can continue going with her, thus no 25 minutes walking anymore! Wuhhuu!

Alhamdulillah :')

I became less worried now in sha Allah. There are a few things that made me overthink about my decision, but when Allah has shown the way to me and ease it I eventually feel that this job is meant for me. Hehe.

Seek help from Allah,
Believe.

In sha Allah❤

°may Allah bless°

12 October 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment