Saturday, February 4, 2017

Words.

Assalamualaikum!
Words are powerful tool to change the world.
It's either can made someone's day or ruin their day.
I had felt it.
Been told by someone,
'You'd caused a great inconvenience for us'
It made me feel like my world was upside down at the moment.
I trembled with fear, and cried like crazy that day.
I will never forget.
While some other days,
I get kind words from someone,
'Be happy' or 'Be positive' or a polite 'Thank you'
Made me smiled all the day.
I shall never forget.
(It also depends on whom the person is)
The point here is,
I would like to advice myself to use good words to other people, because you'll never know what are the burden they are going through.
Simple.



Hasil muhasabah dalam bilik air,
Tatkala terkenang hari hari kelam sebelum nya.
4 February 2017.
Safiyyah.

1 comment:

  1. speak good word or remain silent (from collection of 40 hadith Imam nawawi) :)

    ReplyDelete