Thursday, February 2, 2017

2017.

Assalamualaikum!

So it's 2017. And today is the second day of the second month. Another three years to see flying cars... no?

I am not sure if 2017 will bring the best out of me or the beast in me? Haha. Many things happened lately, in the first month especially... I swear if I can tear my heart out, I will do it so that I won't experience the pain and the hurt, and the frustration, anger... arghh. so many things to think!

I had very bad moments in my third semester of MA (September 16-January 17), especially in writing my first long paper. It's so frustrating.. I'm frustrated with myself, a lot... :'(
There's a lot of things I shouldn't do, and supposed to do it better. :'(
Semester 3 sucks. my result also down :'(

And then with the allergy which hasn't got any better, at all! It really put me in a pressure, and stress. Not knowing how to cure it, what to do with it and all. It is a hard time for me...

Not only that, recently... on 29th of January, my car got into an accident. which I have not tell my parents, yet. Yeah, it is assuring that the person who hit my car will pay for everything, but you know... everything will not be the same again. And my baby (my car ;p) is only five months old. Still a baby, still cannot eat solid food. haha. only petrol lol. And the food price is also increasing by 20cents in Feb!! With that hike, of course it will affect other industries. Kesian wei rakyat Malaysia.
Nak pindah US pulak Trumpet tak bagi. XD

I'm back in IIUM for my last semester... just when I thought this semester, especially the add drop part will go smoothly..... no! It will not let me be in peace. I will have to confront Madam again and again. I cannot tell what is the real problem with this but it is putting me in trouble. I can only pray that Allah will soften her heart to face a 'problematic student' like me. My reputation is gone down the drain in this Mdm's eyes I guess. Huuuu... I prayed to Allah in my sujoods so that she will not go too hard on me. That feeling when you feel you are disliked by someone, and that someone is your lecturer. Huuu...

This semester also the final exam is fully abolished so the 100 marks is going to be from the assessments. I'm not sure how topsy-turvy this semester will pass but I'm convinced that it's going to be as complicated as I am! Hahhaha

I know I shouldn't focus on these things too much and just do whatever I could to fix and make it better. I should have counted my blessings which are far greater and bigger than my problems.
But my mind is distracted and it has made me feel down, down, down, downnnn....

So no positive vibes here in this post. Just want to release my thoughts and write as a theraphy, and one day I might read this again and be proud of myself.. that I managed to pass these hurdles and end it with a smile on my face. Huhu



Can't wait for ze convocazion dayzzz.

Till then,
Bye.

miserableHanani.
Feb 2, 2017

1 comment: