Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016.

Assalamualaikum.

It's 2016!!

In another four years, we will reach 2020. Wowwww where is the flying cars? I wanna buy one!! Hihihi

Alhamdulillah, it's a very huge blessings for us to meet 2016..while there are some of us who can't make it bcos they are continuing the journey in another world.

Are we prepared to be in the 'other world'?

So many preparations to be made... Masya Allah. I'm trembling just to think of myself to be in the darkness of the qubr.

:'(

I pray that all of us will be prepared to face death. That is why we must do our best in everything we do, so that we don't regret it later. The death is indeed a big motivation!

Till then,

Take care.

Please recite surah yasin and alfatihah for me, when I'm gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment