Saturday, December 3, 2016

Kingdom of Pebbles and Tree

            Kingdom Of Pebbles And Tree

I am the ruler in a kingdom
Of pebbles and plastic tree
Each time I swim freely
They would sit silently
Perhaps they are amazed of my beautiful body
Or maybe they are afraid of me.

There is nobody to share
The feelings
I can no longer bear
I try not to care
Although it kills me,
I swear!

Oh my beautiful pebbles and plastic tree
Why can’t you listen to me
You know I am not happy
To live here,
And feel lonely

It is time for me to go
I can’t stand this any more
Greet the new king happily
And don’t just sit there noiselessly
If you don’t want him to end like me

Goodbye my kingdom
Of pebbles and plastic tree

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


another poem by me. haha. guess what is the persona for this poem? ;p

#notapoet

1140am
3 December 2016

2 comments: